Clinic 360 | Transcription
We know Dragon Medical isn't the right solution for every provider and every clinical situation. That's why we also offer transcription services that can be fully integrated with your EMR.
Nuance Healthcare is leading the way to the next generation of medical document management solutions. We are ahead of the curve in the implementation of best-of-breed technologies from digital dictation to document delivery, Dragon Medical Clinic 360 | Transcription helps to move clients toward a true EMR with instant accessibility from any location on multiple platforms. We currently work with over 250 medical practices in 38 states and work primarily with large medical specialty groups, diagnostic imaging centers and outpatient surgical centers.
- Dictation Options - Toll-Free Dictation, Digital Recorders or via a Mobile Device.
- iPhone and Android Applications allow the provider to review lists of scheduled patients, dictate from anywhere and sign reports securely, day or night from their mobile device.
- Our physician portal allows designated users (including referring physicians) access to complete and archived documents anytime, anywhere from a secure internet web browser. Our comprehensive search function allows these users to search for previously completed and released documents.
- Electronic Signature allows designated dictators to edit and electronically sign reports–including text and graphical signatures - from the desktop from any secure internet web browser.
- Auto Distribution allows the medical document to automatically and securely be distributed to referring physicians or others authorized to view the completed and signed document.
- All our Medical Transcriptionists have a minimum of 5 years of experience in their specialty.
- Full Technical and Customer Support available from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m EST.
Managed Transcription Services
Nuance assigns your work to a highly trained group of Medical Transcriptionists (MTs) with experience in the required specialties. We guarantee a 24-hour turnaround time. Our average turnaround time is currently under 12 hours.
All Inclusive Pricing
Our pricing is all inclusive. There are no other fees or charges associated with the use of our service. All software is licensed to you within your per line cost and this software can be freely distributed to your clinicians without any form of seat license. Basically, you can have as many people as users on our system as you feel necessary without incurring any additional charges.
In addition, we offer complimentary training and support. If you need to add a new user, just give us a call and we will help walk you through the process. Finally, your per line usage fee includes all software upgrades. As we add additional features to the system, you will receive the benefits at no additional charge.
Another thing that makes our transcription service unique is our ability to interface with virtually any EMR on the market today. We also interface with most radiology information systems (RIS) and PACS systems, on both dictation and outbound reporting using industry standard interface protocols. File format export to plain text, Word, RTF, PDF and standard HL7 are also commonplace. It can work with both folder-based interfaces as well as streaming TCP/IP. All setup is done on our end at no cost to you.
System Architecture and Security Overview
To ensure the security and availability of your records, our voice and text platform is built usingstate-of–the-art hardware and software which includes:
- 1024-bit Strength Thawte Premium Encryption Certificate
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Windows 2003 & 2008 Server Environments
- HTTPS & SSL Secure Transfers
- Redundant SANs
Nuance Healthcare maximizes your ability to meet the privacy and portability challenges that HIPAA demands. Our 1024-bit data encryption ensures the security of your document and the Patient Health Information (PHI). All client data is encrypted from end-to-end, including during transfer and while it is at rest. Our data centers are completely redundant to ensure continuous data availability, as well as providing firewalls and a LAN architecture that scales to meet, and exceed, clients bandwidth requirements. In fact, the architecture scales in anticipation of client demand by employing powerful routers running at gigabit speeds.
- FREE mobile application for iOS and Android phones and tablet devices
- FREE setup of up of provider templates, macros, normal and pet phrases
- No fee for faxing referral documents
- Competitive rates (average 12.89 CPL for US/10.0 CPL for international)
- Significant savings through using qualified text for dictation templates
- No set-up, implementation or training fees
- No contract fees
- No software upgrade fees
- No charge for headers or footers
- No additional charges for document distribution to referring providers
- No charges for interfacing with health information systems
- Full management and administrative reporting included
Schedule a Free Demonstration
Want to know how Dragon Medical Clinic 360 | Transcription can help you improve clinical documentation, integrate completely with your EMR and make your providers more productive? Complete the form below to schedule a demonstration.