Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition
Designed exclusively for hospitals and large practices using Citrix-based EHRs, Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition improves the physician dictation experience and allows IT departments to manage large-scale Dragon Medical user populations.
Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition is available from Nuance and select partners like Logan Solutions. If you are a health system, hospital or practice with 25+ physicians please call 888.318.8584 for more information.
- Support for Citrix-based EHR environments: vSync, a new technology from Nuance, creates a superior dictation experience for physicians using Citrix-based EHRs, allowing them to switch seamlessly between dictation and other input methods as needed, correct dictated notes via voice commands and more.
- Centralized enterprise management tools: With the new server-based management console, IT departments can administer Dragon Medical as an enterprise IT tool alongside the EHR.
- Easy access: Secure user logins and passwords and support for IT-configured Active Directory and single sign-on to speed the dictation process.
- Continuous, automated updates: NuanceLink™ updates content on the Nuance Management Console server via a connection to the Nuance update server. With one click, administrators can push to users updates such as vocabulary changes and new macro, medication, diagnoses and disease lists.
- Central user profile management: Individual Dragon Medical users’ profiles can now be managed centrally. The new Language Model/Acoustic Model Optimizer runs offline while physicians are using Dragon Medical, ramping accuracy across your enterprise much faster.
Nuance Management Console
Nuance Management Console provides centralized management of Dragon Medical users across an entire provider organization. Nuance Management Console reduces—substantially—the total cost of ownership and ongoing management of Dragon Medical. Features Include:
Centralized User Profile Management. From a single management console, you can segment users into subgroups (for example, department or line of service) and assign applicable options. You can schedule batch updates of new releases and track Dragon Medical client licenses.
User Security. Optional user login and passwords support HIPAA standards and prevent accidental login under the incorrect profile. If the dictating PC remains idle too long, Dragon Medical Enterprise Network Edition automatically logs clinicians off.
NuanceLink. A continuously active link between Nuance Update Server, which provides content updates, and your Nuance Management Console server. This link provides updates to vocabularies, including new macro lists, medication lists, diagnosis lists and disease lists. All are updated via a live feed and sent directly to the Nuance Management Console, where—with a single click—administrators can then push all updates to users.
Profile Optimizer. With security login and passwords, when a clinician approaches a workstation to dictate patient records, Dragon Medical Enterprise Network Edition recognizes his/her voice easily and quickly A new version of the Language Model/Acoustic Model Optimizer (ACO/LMO) runs offline while physicians dictate, eliminating potential dictation downtime and accelerating overall physician dictation accuracy.
Login Optimization. Supports a faster login via a newly designed login screen. The Dragon Medical login can also be configured via a Windows®-based script or single sign-on software. An optional password can be assigned to a user, or the login can be managed via Active Directory.
Automated License Tracking. Dragon Medical IT administrators can view, at any time, an overview of existing licenses use and the remaining license count for new users.
- Support for Citrix-based EHR environments
- vSync 1.0, a new technology from Nuance, creates a superior dictation experience for physicians using Citrix-based EHRs, such as Epic EpicCare, Allscripts Enterprise, Cerner PowerChart, NextGen Ambulatory EHR and GE Centricity EMR. They can switch seamlessly between dictation and typing as needed, correct medical notes via voice commands and more.
- Centralized enterprise management tools
- With the new server-based Nuance Management Console 1.0, IT departments can administer Dragon Medical as an enterprise IT tool alongside the EHR.
- Continuous, automated updates
- NuanceLink™ updates content on the Nuance Management Console 1.0 server via a connection to the Nuance update server. With one click, administrators can push to users all updates such as vocabulary changes and new macro, medication, diagnoses and disease lists.
- Central user profile management
- Individual Dragon Medical users' profiles can now be managed centrally, ensuring a highly optimized dictation experience with superior accuracy when they dictate their medical records. The new Acoustic Model/Language Model Optimization (ACO/LMO) runs offline while physicians are using Dragon Medical.
Citrix Presentation Server: Enterprise edition, version 4.5 or greater; the advanced edition, 4.5 or greater; Windows® Server 2003 SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
XenApp 5.0: Windows Server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit, or Windows Server 2008, 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Operating System: Windows Server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit, or Windows Server 2008, 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Supported Citrix client versions:
• Citrix XenApp Web Plug-in 10.2 and 11
• Citrix XenApp Plug-in 10.2 and 11
• Program Neighborhood 10.1 and 11
32-bit operating systems: Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional® with Service Pack 2 or higher, Windows Vista™ Home or Professional Service Pack 1, and Windows 7.
64-bit operating systems: Windows Vista Home or Professional Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 or Windows Server 2008 client, and Windows 7.
Note: Windows XP 64-bit is not supported.
Processor: Intel® Pentium4® or later or AMD Athlon 64 1 GHz or later processor. Recommended: 2.4 GHz processor or greater. Faster proceproduce greater performance.
RAM: 1Gb RAM for Windows XP and Vista, 2 Gb RAM for Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit. Recommended: 4 Gb RAM for Windows 7 64-bit.
Sound Card: Capable of recording, set to 16 bit 11 KHz for audio recording.