Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition
Nuance recently released Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition 2.0, featuring:
- About 40% improvement in recognition accuracy
- Version 12 recognition engine and user interface
- Push custom word list out to users through the central console
- Access to the latest medical vocabularies--90 in all
- Nuance Management Console now can be used to manage Dragon Medical (client based) and Dragon Direct (cloud based)
- Hidden dictation box with variable opacity
- Reconnect microphone without having to reload the user profile
- Preserve user settings during upgrade
Designed exclusively for hospitals and large practices using Citrix-based EHRs, Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition improves the physician dictation experience and allows IT departments to manage large-scale Dragon Medical user populations.
Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition is available from Nuance and select partners like Logan Solutions. If you are a health system, hospital or practice with 25+ physicians please call 888.318.8584 for more information.
- Support for Citrix-based EHR environments: vSync, a new technology from Nuance, creates a superior dictation experience for physicians using Citrix-based EHRs, allowing them to switch seamlessly between dictation and other input methods as needed, correct dictated notes via voice commands and more.
- Centralized enterprise management tools: With the new server-based management console, IT departments can administer Dragon Medical as an enterprise IT tool alongside the EHR.
- Easy access: Secure user logins and passwords and support for IT-configured Active Directory and single sign-on to speed the dictation process.
- Continuous, automated updates: NuanceLink™ updates content on the Nuance Management Console server via a connection to the Nuance update server. With one click, administrators can push to users updates such as vocabulary changes and new macro, medication, diagnoses and disease lists.
- Central user profile management: Individual Dragon Medical users’ profiles can now be managed centrally. The new Language Model/Acoustic Model Optimizer runs offline while physicians are using Dragon Medical, ramping accuracy across your enterprise much faster.
Nuance Management Console
Nuance Management Console provides centralized management of Dragon Medical users across an entire provider organization. Nuance Management Console reduces—substantially—the total cost of ownership and ongoing management of Dragon Medical. Features Include:
Centralized User Profile Management. From a single management console, you can segment users into subgroups (for example, department or line of service) and assign applicable options. You can schedule batch updates of new releases and track Dragon Medical client licenses.
User Security. Optional user login and passwords support HIPAA standards and prevent accidental login under the incorrect profile. If the dictating PC remains idle too long, Dragon Medical Enterprise Network Edition automatically logs clinicians off.
NuanceLink. A continuously active link between Nuance Update Server, which provides content updates, and your Nuance Management Console server. This link provides updates to vocabularies, including new macro lists, medication lists, diagnosis lists and disease lists. All are updated via a live feed and sent directly to the Nuance Management Console, where—with a single click—administrators can then push all updates to users.
Profile Optimizer. With security login and passwords, when a clinician approaches a workstation to dictate patient records, Dragon Medical Enterprise Network Edition recognizes his/her voice easily and quickly A new version of the Language Model/Acoustic Model Optimizer (ACO/LMO) runs offline while physicians dictate, eliminating potential dictation downtime and accelerating overall physician dictation accuracy.
Login Optimization. Supports a faster login via a newly designed login screen. The Dragon Medical login can also be configured via a Windows®-based script or single sign-on software. An optional password can be assigned to a user, or the login can be managed via Active Directory.
Automated License Tracking. Dragon Medical IT administrators can view, at any time, an overview of existing licenses use and the remaining license count for new users.
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: 2 MB
- Free hard disk space: 5 GB
- RAM: 2 GB RAM for XP and Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7, 8 and Server 2008 64-bit/2012
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, and 9 (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Nuance-approved microphone (included in purchase). For details on Bluetooth microphones, recorders, Tablet PCs, and other hardware, please go to support.nuance.com/
Client OS for Dragon client:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit (include Windows 8)
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2008, SP1, SP2, and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit (Windows 2008 R2 64 bit SP2 ONLY)
- Windows Server 2012
- A web connection is required for activation during installation. The software checks your system for minimum requirements; if they are not met, it will not be installed.
- Citrix Client 11.x
- Citrix Client 12.x
- Citrix Receiver 3.x (CC 13)
- XenApp 5 – 2008 x32 2008 x64
- XenApp 6 – 2008 x64 R2
- XenApp 6.5 – 2008 x64 R2
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- All servers should have latest service pack.
- SQL 2008 & 2012